Saturday, October 8, 2011

Autumn warmth

I've been ADORING the fresh new smells in the air, and pretty colors in the leaves as we creep into Autumn here in the Pacific NW. No better place to be, even if it is a tad wet.
I was feeling inspired by the the change of season the other day and decided to do a really nice, rich, deep eye look and just feel kinda cozy about it. If that makes any sense.




This is honestly my favorite type of color scheme to use. Anything reddish around the eye area gets my vote; I disagree with people who say it makes their eyes look bloodshot or tired. At least, I don't think it does that to me :)

Because I am ABOVE THE LAW! I do what I want!!




Productsssseeeessss:


Skin:
Revlon ColorStay foundation (150 Buff; I don't know why I ever use anything different)
E.l.f. pressed powder (Porcelain)
Milani Baked Blush (Red Vino)

Eyes:
E.l.f. eyelid primer
Mac eyeshadows (Coppering, Woodwinked, Sketch)
Lorac eyeshadow, matte beige (?)
Sugarpill (Bulletproof)
Revlon Colorstay eyeliner (Black, LOVE this)
Maybelline Falsies mascara (Black)

Eyebrows:
Urban Decay matte eyeshadow (Shakedown)

Lips:
Prestige mineral lip gloss (Soft Peach)


Night kids!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment