Saturday, October 8, 2011

Naked palette a-go-go!

When I first bought the Urban Decay Naked palette, I used it every day. Then I got really into Wet n' Wild's "Comfort Zone" palette and forgot all about it. Naked really is gorgeous, though, so I'm trying to bring it back.





You really can't go wrong with any color combo here!! I know the main shade was "Half baked" and probably some "Creep" on the outer half. "Virgin" as the highlight? Tasty.

Products:


Face:
Maybelline Fit me! foundation (aka. why my skin is so shiny... I hate this stuff)
E.l.f pressed powder (porcelain)
Tarte bronzer (Hotel Heiress)

Eyes:
E.l.f eyelid primer
Urban Decay Naked palette, various colors
Ben Nye cake eyeliner, black, with...
Ben Nye LiquiSet (love it!)
Maybelline falsies mascara (<3 <3 !!!)

Eyebrows:
Urban Decay matte eyeshadow (Shakedown)

Lips:
NYX soft matte lip cream (London)

Perfume:
Gucci Guilty, cuz I'm classy like that! And I think I was going out that night.

Whoosh!
Enjoy!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment