Thursday, February 9, 2012

Morning Blues


(Click to enlarge any image!)

No, I am not Teh Sadz. On the contrary, I was quite happy with the way this look turned out! And I happened to do this in the morning before school... and I did it in blue. So yeah.
I have been having some serious fun with my new Detrivore eyeshadows recently.
I've been making the trip to Vancouver, BC 4 days a week since late November now, and I find that the best way to force myself to use a product is to bring that.. and only that.. with you on a trip. I recently ordered 10 Detrivore eyeshadows, so I've been bringing them with me to get some good use out of them!



This look involved 3 of their gorgeous blues. Blizzard on the inner corner/1st half of eye; Kraken on outer half of lid, and BSoD on the crease.
Blizzard is particularly beautiful as it's a white/blue duochrome. I'm just a total sucker for those multifaceted colors; it's a good way to cram even more awesomeness onto your lids without giving up prime real estate!
I got Kraken as a sample baggie with my order... so glad about it because I'm getting some good use out of that! How did they know?!? So smart. Lovely shimmery turquoise.
And BSod is a matte kinda royal blue color. Always pulls slightly darker on my skin than I would like it to. Maybe if I used a white base under it, it would work better?
Time will tell.
Not to be outdone, the bottom lid has Urban Decay's "Smog" and "Half-Baked," both from the Naked palette, smeared along it.

Other Products...

Face:
Revlon ColorStay foundation in 150 Buff
Tarte bronzer in Hotel Heiress

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (for maximum pigment stickiness)
Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in Black
Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara, original black

Lips:
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in London

Brows:
Urban Decay matte eyeshadow in Shakedown



Thanks for reading... ta-ta for now!!
<3 Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment