Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Naughty Nauticals


Heyyoooo!
So... we just finished our week-long Art and Technology module in school, where we learn about how cameras work, what software is available to edit our photos, and good ways to set up lighting and backgrounds for your photos, if you're interested in documenting your own work rather than going through a photographer.
At the end of the 3-day course, we were to apply makeup, then take photos armed with our new knowledge to hopefully produce something that is portfolio worthy!
Here are a few of my results, on my lovely classmate Brianna.

As always, click on any image for a larger version!





I used the necklace in the pictures as inspiration for my colors. I LOVE the way this turned out. Lips used to be, and still are, a huge challenge for me to do on someone else, but I feel that they're really coming along.

Anyway! Have a great Valentine's day everyone... thanks for reading my humble words, and be sure to play with your makeup today!

<3 Ursula




No comments:

Post a Comment